Monday, December 9, 2013

Fun Foam Moments - "Call me Katniss Everdeen!"

Sometimes you just get a chance to catch those really cute and fun moments in nerfdom. I have been taking foam weaponry into my place of work more and more often recently. One one recent trip (I think this one was Thanksgiving), one of my reporters got a hold of the Zing Zombie Slayerz bow and showed my friend, photographer Dennison Howard what it was like to get hit by one of these arrows.



I consistently watch these Zing bows impress the heck out of everyone I let pick them up. They are simple, fun and effective. If you don't have one, this should be on your Christmas list.

Zing was awesome enough to send us an Air Storm Z-Curve to try as well. I got a chance to try it out with some family members (also over the Thanksgiving holiday) and I have to say that each iteration of their box continues to impress me. As they keep coming out with versions, I want to pick on them for a repeat product, but honestly, I like them too much! Why not keep coming out with a great thing. If you buy several, there are more for your friends to join you!

A full review will be coming shortly. I've just been having way to much fun using these!!! ~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment