Monday, May 30, 2011

Foam Board Games?

Coop and I were doing our semi-weekly store checks the other day when we spotted something weird: foam family board games. Apparently it's not enough to have checkers, chess, four across (what I know as Connect Four), Tic-Tac-Toe and Chinese checkers. Now there are versions of each of those made entirely of foam. They are from Pavilion -a member of the Toy'R'Us family of companies.

I suppose the foam version could be good if sister gets mad and wants to pummel brother with the board and game pieces, but I doubt that was their thinking in making these! Really I'd be more impressed with the foam version of chess they had three dimensional foam pieces instead of paint on the checkers.

Next step, figure out if you can fire the foam checkers out of the Vortex blasters . . . (kidding!)





2 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
    macys black friday deals

    ReplyDelete