Saturday, January 21, 2012

Electrostorm Shows Up

Well, earlier I showed you that the Lightningstorm and the Micro Burst were in stock at my local Walmart. Today I found the Electrostorm at another local Walmart. I dropped 9.97 US on it here in Colorado Springs. Do remember that you're paying for some electronics with this one. I think I'm going to love the feel of this blaster. I wasn't so excited when looking at it through a digital picture, but this think screams comfy sidearm when you get to see it in person!

BTW, some paperwork indicated that 3 Super Soakers would be joining the line-up in Spring. I'm not sure if they meant these announced blasters or three more new ones when it actually gets to Spring.

Looking forward to warmer months to try some of the new line out! ~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment